V&D Engineering Service is committed to quality with every project. Each project is run within a framework of a quality plan, with regular reviews to ensure the service delivered meets and even exceeds expectation of our clients. V&D's quality management system is externally assessed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Certified (SAI Global).
• ISO 9001:2015 Certified (SAI Global) • Attentive to our clients needs and requirements • A knowledge base gained through extensive industry experience • Attention to detail from Tender to Client Handover • We find solutions – not problems • Competent employees and sub contractors • Streamlined systems that support and enhance our output and reduce costs
The health, safety and welfare of staff and the wider community is a high priority for V&D Engineering service. The company has a robust Health & Safety policy and procedures, designed to protect staff and members of the public from hazards in the working environment.
• AS/NZ 4801:2001 Certified (SAI Global) • Competent safety aware employees • Management who ‘Walk the Talk’ • Zero Lost Time Incidents in 16 years • A culture developed on Zero Harm • Best available equipment and solutions • Experienced and competent HSEQ personnel
V&D Engineering services is committed to minimising the effects of the business upon the wider environment. It supports the principles of the government's sustainable development strategy and implements its environmental policy to achieve effective protection of the environment and prudent use of natural resources.
• ISO 14001 Certified (SAI Global)
• Focus on Sustainability – e.g. waste reduction and recycling
• Informed employees and supply chain
• A culture developed on Zero Harm – Protecting People and Place
• Best available equipment and solutions